Keep IT Simple is Hiring!
WordPress Developer/Web Developer
We’re looking for an in-house WordPress Web Developer, at our downtown Birmingham, AL office, who can develop high-functioning and responsive websites for our clients and internal company projects.
What you will do:
- Website theme and theme kit implementation and setup with experience building websites using drag and drop page builders like Elementor, Divi & WPBakery Page Builder, etc.
- Maintain and improve Keep IT Simple’s company websites and landing pages
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Spark is a major plus
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager (Tracking Code) is a major plus
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Provide and create quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and responsiveness is a major plus
- Contact, communicate, and get feedback from colleagues and clients
- Testing and improving the security of the website by updating WordPress installs, plugins, improving coding, and managing SSL Certificates
- Create, edit, and maintain customer websites by replicating, migrating, and moving customer website data, videos, images, graphics, and content from one location to another location using tools and software
- Domain name setup, transfer and management
- Web hosting setup and management
- DNS (Domain Name Server) setup and management
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field, or relevant experience
- 2-3 years of web design and development experience in a professional environment
- Proficient in WordPress and MySQL
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated team player exercising a high degree of independent judgement
- Provide excellent customer service and support
Why work for Keep IT Simple?
Keep IT Simple has been nominated for Birmingham’s Best Places to Work 2019. Established in 2001 by healthcare professionals, literally developed for a need of a simple way to do their day-to-day business/task utilizing technology. Keep IT Simple was founded on the principle that there is a better way to provide technology guidance, service and support to healthcare organizations. Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, Keep IT Simple currently has clients all over the southeast and is growing nationally.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off